Greetings from the sunny side of the earth! Where should I start from.. Well, my flight finally arrived to Lilongwe and this is where I have been ever since. We started with the real intense and busy In-Country training week. We had sessions about quite a range of subjects, including for example security and culture in Malawi, not forgetting the corruption, HIV/AIDS and health issues and general understanding about the sustainable development in Malawi. Most of all I enjoyed our chitumbuka lessons which is the local language we are going to use in the North of Malawi. It was so much fun and we pretty much covered the basics during the first week, greetings and how to get lower prices at the market, very essential. The training week ended on Saturday with a meeting with our employer, Edward the manager himself seemed such a nice person, I am sure we are going to get along well. So about the situation now. Since we are in Africa, delays and miscommunication is normal and not really surpr...
Comments